Saturday, March 21, 2009

Spring...








I apologise for the long gap devoid of jon jon news. Spring is here and finally i've awoken from my slumber. It was a cold harsh winter, and food was scarce, the rabbits had to dig deep into their burrows and engage in other productive, productive activity.


My milo rations were running low, I had no choice but to go into deep slumber to conserve energy.



anyways,



My phone rang.




It was the police.


They found my bag!




Great.




So i went to pick it up only to find:







The bugger bleached it!




Actually... thats not a bad colour... whatever that is...


In other news, in quick summary (i have to dive back into work)


1) I'm getting short-sighted, and getting an eye test tomorrow... Doctor says i should stop starring things such as blank space, the sun, jupiter, pluto, planet X, the bird perched on the top of petronas twin towers, bacteria, atoms, ions, and so on.. Gee that explains alot now.


2) ...



uh...


mayb the fact im forgetting things as i forgot what i was supposed to write for no.2...


mayb next time then...

No comments: