Wednesday, May 27, 2009

conversations with the wall

Well it seems like the end of the road for university/college/school life, and now we step into the great unknown called...



adulthood 0__0;;






.....





I'd try to make the post a little more dramatic, more intellectual, more thought inspiring, but i reckon i'd fail miserably..






i don't know what to say,






then again, what do you have to say, to the wall.





I guess the purpose of my post is a shout into the world that i'm still here, still alive, still kickin (okay, mayb not kicking so well) I don't think i'm the type that posts what i feel, what i think here (but saying that had just proves otherwise didn't it ? =/ )





I'd rather share my thoughts in person.







So why not take a walk with me ? =)






one shudders at the thought of dragging the wall around with you for a walk...

No comments: