Thursday, September 25, 2008

Fairy Tale Land...Pictures..

Here are some pictures to prove that the RABBITS ARE REAL!!

... and to show you guys around as well.

(finally getting internet connection in my room meant unloading all the things i want to do all at 1 shot.. should be sleeping soon.. although its 1142pm now. I usually sleep now by 11 latest.. usually around 1030 or 10 in fact.. and get up on my own around 8 or 730am.. healthy lifestyle ?? =P )






SEE THE RABBITS ARE REAL!! (These are roaming around on campus, it was rumoured that the population dwindled down abit at one point because the Chinese students started to catch them for dinner... well food is expensive in UK...tho i don't understand how rabbit population can dwindle with their known mating habits.)





How nice, shall we have a little garden party then ?

Oh yes.. my room..













The Galleria (The nearby Mall)


There's a nearby oriental shop.. guess what i found.. amongst other Malaysian stuff as well..



It's really fairy tale stuff for some areas, my accomodation is rather sterile tho like putrajaya lol. the other campus (College Lane) has more character.. granted my side has top notch facilities, college lane feels homely, and has rabbits =P and a field which is free to play in.. (the field on my side is rented due to its high quality-ness =P )

Oh.. and i found out London Colney (where Arsenal's training complex is) isn't far away, and that Arsenal Ladies Team train at my Uni.. must go.. to Emirates.. soon....

I'm off to bed.. sulking over the fact that the absence of internet has made me miss the wonderful display of Arsenal trashing Sheffield Utd in the Carling cup 6-0 with an average age of 19(Nvm, lucky i managed to download the game with uber highspeed broadband hehehe people still using streamyx- suckers... hehehehe XD). And with couple of english lads too. The futures bright, the future's red and white =D

[More pics to come when im not too lazy to post them again.. meanwhile.. just let me know what you like to see.. shud post up the map of my campus too hmm.. till next time then..]

No comments: