Monday, September 8, 2008

Geek Talk

Well the laptop is finally here, so i guess perhaps some of you would be curious about the model i've got in my hands now..
Well, im sure someone would be interested? Anyone ?


...


*sound of crickets in a distance...*



...Right, some photos will do then.





It's a DV4t - 1039Tx




It's a 14.1" laptop



It's a ..



..I'm too lazy to go into the details.



If anyone is interested in this model or would like to know more i can post a user review. Or maybe i won't, but i will still tell you how it went for me anyways..


.. and no, i don't work for HP.

3 comments:

Mattster said...

business series is it? lol..

JTan said...

Hey, I may be looking to buy a laptop in the future.. not very far future... and no, IBM won't let me buy theirs... so yea.. info pls!
Haha! Thx in advance..

Jon said...

Nope, its the Pavillion series.. sorry for the late reply.. bjust realised i actually have the comment section.. =P