Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Snow in Oct... 0__0




I wasn't feeling well... too much juice, football, a pint of beer and no water is VERY BAD for the system... there i was in my room all gloomy and unwell... and then... Atifi called my extension... "IT'S SNOWING!!" I looked out my window and suddenly saw a blanket of white ... it was only hours ago that i came back to the room.
Grabbed, the camera and turned on "jakun-mode" and headed outside the hall. There was already an inter-hall snow fight. Now back in the room... everyone's msn message had the word "snow" or rather "SNOW" in caps in it.
White Christmas i've heard before.... White Halloween ? hmmmm... =/
Wonder if i can build a snowman tomorrow...
UPDATE: Posted videos in the same album as the Cambridge pictures!
UPDATE 2 : What a way to end the night as i pull up the covers and turned off the light... the fire alarm blared away... ARGRHRH ...
I'm either going to die in the fire or freeze to death... so... im not going to rush down. Took my time to get dressed and then made my way down. Thankfully too as i see people in shorts and t-shirt... standing in the snow... I was glad i had my jeans and hoodie on...

No comments: