Sunday, October 5, 2008

Trip to London...Or Rather Just Oxford Street

Well I've arrived to see this... Marble Arch... pretty self explanatory isn't it ? Took about an hour's bus ride from Hatfield to... i-forgot-what-road-but-its-near-Hyde-Park-Road... yeah...
And thats the bu... wait i DID NOT take that bus here... why did i take a picture of it then!? .. oh ... open top double decker... ooooohhhh... soo... facinating... wheels on the bus go round and...

Ice Cream anyone at 10c ? I actually wanted one tho... then again i wanted to prance around in the park too, that didn't happen...


Hyde Park, a place for all your prancing, forlicking, dance-around-trees, roll-down-the-hills goodness. Along with some football seen here..

Another view of the arch made from marble... me thinks...

"Meh! Marbles, Smarbles... " - Least thats what I look like when this photo was taken of me...

The Magic Marble Arch didn't take too kindly to what I said and promptly summoned the dark clouds and rain to fall upon us... =(

Argh! Rain!! Crap !! *Pause*... Hey look at those buildings!! ... Argh... Rain!!!



Hehehe NIKETOWN... *Rubs hands in anticipation*


This is the BEST VIEW OF ALL OF NIKETOWN =D THE BEST BOOTS ON DISPLAY!! (I took the other side but couldn't get past the beeper...)
Ronaldo and his pink boots... underneath all those carbon fibre are ballet shoes...

Mannequins came alive!! Debenhams converted their shop display and put on a musical i think to "Dream Girls" clever marketing... but clearly annoyed many brits walking on the already crowded street plus a rainy day... BAD COMBINATION...

Encounted with a very stunned squirrel who just sat there at my feet lost at what to do in my presence... SQUIRREL: should i roll over and play dead or what ?
Well that was Saturday... The next day i tried to cook on my own while Atifi was on her way back from London after spending the weekend with her friend.

Stir fried chicken with vegetables....



Well actually Atifi said it was ok... i have a thing for eating my own food so... ugh... when in doubt tho.. use lots of pepper! Sure did the trick..
HAH! I can make rice after all... and in a pot too!


Comfort food after my failure =P Atifi still think's they were ok... i don't know... she may have stomach of steel... This large Biopot yogurt thingy is so tasty tho... *yum yum* Lots of nice snacks here in UK hehe... i mean... they're good for you right ?

Gah... time to read up my materials to prepare for tomorrow's class... Still have to decide on what to do for my dissertation...

Btw, the word DISSERTATION alone...


The fact that is similar to a THESIS does not help either...

I'm terrified.

No comments: